Granny Hexagon Afghan Progress Update

So it's been a while since I actually did an update on my Granny Hexagon Afghans.....since January 24th.  WOW....it's been a while!! I put them to the side and have not worked on them much since then.  But this week I decided to do some work on the Scrappy one.  I started to work on the snowflake one as well, but had used up my navy yarn working on beanies for Christmas gifts.....so while I have a lot of the white centers made, they will have to wait until I get more navy.

I did manage to double the size of my Scrappy Hex and am very happy with the look of it.



And Cici seems to like it too!!!  I set it down for a moment and she hopped on top and made herself quite comfortable!!



The pattern is located here if you are interested in making your own.

Be Blessed!!!
Amy B

Comments

Popular Posts